Wednesday, September 21

Amazon: Barney Butter Almond Butter $4.55/per jar Shipped

I posted this deal earlier and have since tried it out and for those of you who are looking for a great alternative to peanut butter or a healthier alternative - I would highly recommend Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter.

I have been missing peanut butter for the last 2 years since we have a little guy with severe allergies - we don't even keep it in the house. I still crave and miss peanut butter and I have tried sunflower butter which is not nutty or that great of a flavor; Almond butter from Costco that is oily, gritty, not very tasty, and is still manufactured in a Peanut facility. This is by far the best alternative I have tasted and tastes like I am actually eating creamy peanut butter. It has a great flavor, texture, and no oil. It is gluten and peanut free. Has no trans fats or hydrogenated oils and half the fat of peanut butter.

Amazon has the Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter 10oz jars (pack of 3) for $13.66 and FREE Shipping when you select Subscribe & Save. That's only $4.55 per jar - my local health store sells this size for $6 a jar.

You can also get the 16oz size jar (pack of 3) for $22.92 and FREE Shipping when you select Subscribe & Save. That's only $7.64 per jar 

No comments:

Post a Comment