Tuesday, July 19

Swagbucks: What I Scored for FREE on Amazon

Children's Benadryl Perfect Measure, Pre-Filled Spoons, Cherry 10 ea
I recently purchases this for Free on Amazon with credits that I had earned through Swagbucks

I wanted to mention this item because I know there are many others with kids who have allergies that may be interested in this item and I had been waiting many months for this to become available and checked many stores for this item, but was not able to find it anywhere. 

Amazon currently has this Children's Benadryl Perfect Measure, Pre-filled Spoons, 10 ea for only $9.94 and Free Shipping. These are perfect to have on hand for in the car, diaper bag, purse and more in case of an allergy attack on the go.

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
I also scored this Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser for Free recently with my Swagbucks (my dentist recommended it for superior flossing). It's listed on Amazon for $46.97 with free shipping. 


As I mentioned, I didn't pay a penny for these and was able to use my Swagbuck credits to get these for FREE. I absolutely love Swagbucks and typically earn at least $5 a month in Amazon credits just by using SwagBucks as my Internet search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment